What payment options do you accept?
We offer the following payment options:
- Online with MasterCard, Visa or American Express
This is the preferred method of payment and will ensure the quickest processing time on your order.
- Direct Deposit
Proceed with the online enrolment and when you get to the Payment Options, click the Deferred Payment option. You will be sent an invoice via email and can deposit the funds into our Australian bank account. Once the payment has been received you will be issued with the login details. This options can be good for corporate sales and for organisations enrolling a large volume of users
- Cheque (Australian customers only)
Once the payment has been received you will be issued with the login details
What are the minimum system requirements for 6one5 eLearning programs?
- Windows: Windows XP, Internet Explorer 7.0 / Flash Player 8, Firefox 3.0 / Flash Player 8, Google Chrome 13 / Flash Player 8
- Mac OS X: Firefox 3.5 / Flash Player 8, Safari 5.0 or older (Versions above 5.0 will not support input of text so we recommend Firefox for MAC) / Flash Player 8
- Internet speed: 512 kbps or high-speed Internet access
- Flash Player Plug-in: The Adobe Flash Player is used in the courses for animations and narration. You can download the latest version, if not installed on your system or the version is less than v8, by clicking here and following the installation instructions
- Pop-up blockers: please add moodle.6one5.com to the Allowed or Safe sites list on any browser or security application’s pop-up blockers
How do I access the eLearning course once I pay for it?
Details outlining how to access the course will be emailed to you once your payment has been received. This email will also provide you with your login details for the 6one5 Learning Centre website.
How long do I have to complete the eLearning course?
For the AUD price, you will receive a 12 month single person license with unlimited access to the course, takeaways and interactive examples. You may access the course as many times as you see beneficial over the 12 month period.
When can I access the eLearning course?
The eLearning courses are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to better accommodate your busy schedule.
Will I get a certificate of completion when I complete courses?
Yes. After successfully completing a course and passing the quiz you can view and print a completion certificate.
Can I show the eLearning course and materials to other people?
6one5 generally do not accept returns or offer refunds. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that our Products meet your needs before making your purchase. Since the Products we are selling are online learning programs, we do not issue refunds after a Product has been issued and a login has been activated. All sales are final. No Refunds or credits apply